See the recipe of the puff pastry at the apples turnover page.
* Roll the paste out, cut three rectangles (same size for the three).
* Bake it for 30 minutes.
50 gr sugar
30 gr flour
250 ml coco milk
* In a mixer, mix one banana.
* Put it in a bowl and add the sugar, then the flour.
* In a saucepan, make the milk warm.
* Away from the heat, add the first mixed in the pan, and mix.
* On the heat again, keep mixing til the cream thicks.
* Then put it in the fridge.
Mille Feuilles :
* On the first rectangle put the cream, add few litchies cut in two. Put the other rectangle on top.
* Then do the same with the cream and litchies. Put the last rectangle on the top.
* Put some ice sugar on the top.