Mashed potatoes, wine sauce and pearots:
I try to make a simple but sophisticated recipe, with a delicious wine sauce.
5 big potaoes
1 can of peas/carrots (250gr)
for the sauce:
¼ Liter of red wine
¼ Liter of water
2 tablespoon of flour
½ tablespoon of maizena,
3 tablespoon margarine,
15gr can mushrooms,
* Put the potatoes in your oven, bake for 1 hour at 350F.
* During this time make the sauce: melt the margarine in a saucepan, then add mushrooms and herbs.
* After 10 minutes of cooking add the flour and maizena. Mix well.
* Add the wine, and then the water let slowly cook til the potatoes are done.
* Bake slowly the pearots. (peas/carrots)
* When it's ok with potatoes, put off the skin and cut them in cubs, then mashed them.
* Served the mashed potatoes and pearots together and add the sauce up there.