400 gr sugar
½ liter of water
A little handle of rose petal
* In the saucepan, boil the sugar and the water.
* Let slowly cook for 15 minutes.
* Then add the rose petals.
* Let all night long.
* Put the petals off and boil again.
* Then, put it in a bottle.
125 gr sugar
⅛ liter of water
1 teabag apple cinnamon
* In a large bowl, put the water and the teabag.
* Let it in the fridge for one or two hours
* With the ‘tea’ water, in the saucepan boil it with the sugar.
You can choose all kind of teabag you wish to make your own flavor.