Almond cream :
50 gr sugar
25 gr margarine
¼ liter of almond milk
4 ts of flour
* In a bowl, mix the sugar and the margarine;
* Then, in the saucepan, melt the first mix;
* Add the flour. (still in the saucepan)
* Then, little by little, add the milk.
* Mix til the cream becomes thick.
With this you can:
*Keep it in the fridge, and use it for a pie with apples or fruits that you want.
*Use it directly and bake it for 40 minutes, at 350°F/180°C.
_ without flour, you have a 'sauce' for a chocolate cake for example :)