220 gr flour
200 gr margarine
60 gr of water
* Mix the flour with the margarine, then add the water.
* Let the paste rest during an hour.
* Put your apple peeled and cut in a saucepan. Put one or two tablespoons of water (for the apple to not stick into the pan)
* Mix til it begins to look like an apple 'purée' and mash the apples.
* When it's all done, I love adding a lil cinnamon or vanilla. It’s up to you.
* Roll the dough out, put some stewed apple and with a special mold for apple turnover, make your pastries.
* To make it goldy put either agave sugar or ice sugar.
* Put it in the oven for 40 minutes, at 180°C/350°F