500 gr floor
20 gr baker's yeast
¼ liter water
1 teaspoon sugar
* In a bowl combine the water, sugar and baker's yeast. Wait 10 minutes.
* In another bowl, put the flour and make a well in the flour. Add the first mixture into the flour and mold the dough til it's not tight anymore.
* Mold the dough 5 minutes again, then add a tablespoon of olive oil. Repeat again the molding during 5 minutes.
* Put the dough near a radiator and let it rest during 1 hour.
* Make 3 'balls' (for three lil pizzas), roll each portion in a circle.
* Bake it at 375°F during 10 minutes.